blog

czwartek, 4 sierpnia 2011

Camera image ...

I have this one object of my desire ... This is my camera. I love taking pictures.
I've changed lately so much, so now my camera image is totally different than this from about a year ago. 


I like to pose.I've never been  so brave in front of camera. My friend Iza is the best photographer for me. She can make fantastic picture of me. I made myself several photos and they were quite good I must admit. 


If you never liked your body, hid never-ever to show how you look like - that you found me. 
I was that kind of girl. I think I'm still that person inside...and nothing gonna change that ...no matter what. 
But if I see something beautiful, dramatic, superb I want to make a recording from it ... that is why I make a pictures. 

Brak komentarzy: