Trying to say good bye is so hard.
I saw the last concert, I saw it last time when I was in Oslo.
I fulfilled my desire and now I want to think that we can all start once again.
This was truly emotional, and thanks to my friend I survived this.
I was in Oslo Spektrum on this concert and watching it once again was so powerful and strong experience.
Then I was falling apart, and now I don't feel any better
A-ha music is still alive and it is very important part of my life. I try to combine all my memories and my feelings to create my "AHA MEMORY BOX". Probably I will start from translating all A-ha songs to Polish. I want to see if there is so much poetry... I don't know how much time it will take but I will try ...

2 komentarze:
you know, i still have not been able to watch that last concert.
Mi I did this last year in Oslo after Utoya massacre. I was in Oslo t that time... try to watch this your never forget that feeling
Prześlij komentarz