Let's speak French today baby…)
Pour les albums... et pour tous les, les timbres neufs doivent être conservés dans des pochettes afin qu'ils sur... les bords endommagés... le matériel pour plastifier ....les albums ont des timbres qui tiennent... les marques de différents fabricants contre... des timbres... des timbres destinés à des albums de... Pièces de monnaie pour les cartes téléphoniques... pour les cartes postales ...
ohh yes I would if I could, but unfortunately I don't speak French... This is Magne's rap from A-ha's Cannot Hide.
Lately I adore this song. It makes me feel special. I always hear it on my earphones. I don't understand why it is so seducing. There are so many others great A-ha songs. I love them all but Cannot hide is THE SONG. It fulfills my need for sweet man talk ... I have lack of this in my life. Warmth gives me my fleece blanket and a big cup of hot tea with lemon.
So it is again the end of the year, and I still... I didn't think that I will feel this way again. But last I was happy because I had goal... Now I think that setting a new target will be very difficult...

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz