blog

środa, 7 lipca 2010

The end of dreaming .... koniec marzenia

I should be in Madrid, but I'm not. I should be happy today but I'm not...
Five years ago 4 bombs exploded in London killing 56 people and wounding 700. 
Today is my birthday.


this is the end of my dream... rather bitter than sweet...
happy birthday  to me ...:(

Powinnam być w Madrycie, ale nie jestem. Powinnam być dziś szczęśliwa, ale nie jestem.
Pięć lat temu cztery bomby ekspolodowały w Londynie zabijając 56 osób i raniąc 700.
Dziś są  moje urodziny.

to koniec moich marzeń... raczej gorzki niż slodki...
wszystkiego najlepszego dla mnie ...:(

2 komentarze:

mi pisze...

i was in london when that happened. very scary and very sad.

i hope you still manage to have a happy birthday. you deserve it!

なな pisze...

I had ... Mi... I always remember that fact... I remember 11/09 ...