blog

środa, 30 czerwca 2010

Madrid. Madryt.

This city in neurotic, this city is superb spanish beauty...with its push arreas and new suburbs ....
This is crazy town , with young heart and sun in every window of its buildings ... 
Madrid ... I didn´t fell in love in this town ...maybe my love will come with time ... but this is so strange ... I feel here like at home. 
Maybe because I use to all this noisy people around me. 
Isa - my FB friend is living in very center of Madrid. She is typical Madrileño :)))))) 
Crazy and very funny :) 
This is lazy afternoon ...I will go take a shower and see what I can do:) 

To neurotyczne miasto, to miasto to cudowna, hiszpanska pieknosc... z bardzo modnymi rejonami i nowymi przedmiesciami. To szalone miasto, z mlodym sercem i sloncem w kazdym oknie jego budynkow...
Madryt....nie zakochalam sie w tym miescie , moze milosc przyjdzie z czasem , ale to jest dziwne czuje sie tutaj jak w domu.
Moze dlatego, ze jestem przyzwyczajona do tych glosnych ludzi wokol mnie.
Isa moja znajoma z FB mieszka w samym centrum Madrytu. Ona jest typowa Madrileño:))))))))))))
Szalona i zabawna.
To leniwe popludnie ... Wezme prysznic i zobacze co bede robic...

2 komentarze:

mi pisze...

have fun!!!
i've never been to spain.

なな pisze...

Girl yous should come here it is so so great county , If I only could I´d like to live here.