niedziela, 20 czerwca 2010
I'm in constant dream ...Jestem w nieustannym śnie...
This song is my hit ... just like "Shadowside", "Time and Again", "Cold as Stone". It is in my head, heart and soul. and it will stay there forever... I was over-thinking some "stuff" related to A-ha. I will still be their fan, I will be listening to their music...I will be...doing new things , searching for new artists, watching DVD's from concerts, buying new CD's.
I will be ...there is never a forever thing??? Not true, my love to A-ha music will last ...
Ta piosenka to mój hit... tak samo jak "Shadowside", "Time and Again", "Cold as Stone". Siedzi mi w głowie, sercu i duszy i będzie tam na zawsze... Przemyślałam parę spraw związanych z A-ha. Pozostanę ich fanką, będę słuchała ich muzyki ... Będę... robić nowe rzeczy, szukać nowych artystów, oglądać DVD z koncertów, kupować nowe płyty CD.
Będę ... nie ma rzeczy wiecznych ??? Nie prawda, moja miłość do muzyki Aha będzie trwać ...
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
2 komentarze:
i am also "over-thinking", but i can't help it.
i am so emotional over them breaking up, even though i know it's what they want, it still hurts.
and yes, like you, my love for a-ha will last forever.
MI. Process of my "over-thinking" was very hard for me...
When I found out (in fall last year) that A-ha will split up, they broke my heart. I was in total despair. It was very bitter for me. Now with BUTTERFLY X2 it is bitter -sweet feeling, but NO MATER WHAT I WILL LOVE THEIR MUSIC.
Prześlij komentarz