blog

wtorek, 22 czerwca 2010

adrenaline rush - wyrzut adrenaliny

It was cosmic... In two days I've planned all my  journey to Olso. 
I bought flight ticket, I booked hotel room... I'm sitting and waiting for punch - because I don't believe it...
Somebody slap my face, I need a wake up call :P 
OK, maybe I'm bit exaggerating now ... BUT I AM SO SO SO EXITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I will be there and I will  see "BOYS" live ...It is like adrenaline rush! My heart is beating so fast. 

To było kosmiczne... W dwa dni zaplanowalam całą moją podróż do Oslo. Kupiłam bilet na lot, zabukowałam pokój w hotelu...A teraz siedzę i czekam n cios - bo nie mogę w to uwierzyć... Niech ktoś mnie uderzy w twarz, potrzebuję pobudki :P
OK, może przesadzam...ALE JESTEM TAKA TAKA PODNIECONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Będę tam i zobaczę CHŁOPAKÓW na żywo... to jak wyrzut adrenaliny! Moje serce bije tak szybko.

2 komentarze:

mi pisze...

i can imagine!
i guess it's a catch 22: wanting the year to go by fast so you can see them in concert, then NOT wanting the year to go by fast because it means the end.

なな pisze...

yeah this is too good and too bad in the same time... I'm so nervous, about it... I wish that they decide to take it back all what they said about disbanding... I wish ...:(