That's what Morten said after Butterfly, translated by Jakob
"We would like to thank you for 25 years. [Long applause] During these 25 years that we have created together, the three of us... Although, I read in the paper today that we are incompatible. I'm no a-ha expert myself... [Audience laughs] ...but that statement is not compatible with how I have experienced things. But these are 25 years that you have been a part of as well, and which I would like to thank you for." and I should thank Gosia my FB friend for this quote:)
This is what Morten said after "Butterfly, Butterfly" - song, which was played on one of A-ha gigs in Norway.
And I wonder about what he said, but nothing comes to my mind. I can only think that A-ha gave me tears and a lot of pain and smile, but the most of all joy..I remember every shiver when I opened their new disc, put CD to device and pressed play... This was like inner explosion of music in my mind and my soul. I was extremely happy then ...and now, when I listen to their music.
Totally happy-unhappy, torn in two and very emotional... - this is the state of my mind - an "a-ha-HOLICK"!
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz